My Place at Pleasant Lake
My Place at Pleasant Lake is located in Pleasant Lake, Michigan. The community was originally built in 1970, and consists of 58 mobile home sites.
- Well regarded Northwest School system
- Minutes to Jackson and I-94
- Convenient to Chelsea, Stockbridge and Western Washtenaw County
- Water and Sewer cost included in site rent
- Trash pick up included in site rent
- Adjacent to Bank, Post Office and Convenience Store
- Children’s Playground
- Enjoy nearby Pleasant Lake, Pinckney and Waterloo State Recreation areas
- Quality rental homes available
- Vacant sites available for your single wide home.
Pleasant Lake is a very small town located 10 miles north of Jackson in Henrietta Township. The scenic layout of the town includes Pleasant Lake, Pinckney and Waterloo State Recreation areas where residents can mountain bike and snowmobile. Michigan Audubon’s largest bird sanctuary, Phyllis Haehnle Memorial Sanctuary, with over 1,000 acres, also borders the Waterloo Recreation Area
The Waterloo Recreation Area is the largest state park in the Lower Peninsula and is home to campgrounds, swimming beaches, trails, the Gerald E. Eddy Discovery Center and more. It’s best known for its premiere mountain biking trails, equestrian opportunities and the Waterloo-Pinckney Trail offering backpacking options. In addition, there are excellent fishing, hunting and wildlife viewing opportunities. The DTE Energy Foundation Trail is a cutting-edge, sustainable trail open to mountain biking, trail running, hiking and cross-country skiing.
No Available Homes
There are no available homes to rent at this time. Please check back later.